Design our new logo and win a prize for it!
As part of our efforts to grow from a simple platform for young writers to display their talent and opinions to a full-fledged youth engagement portal, we will be undertaking a series of steps. The first one being rebranding! LTGTR v2.0 is looking for that perfect logo, which helps it connect with the pulse of this country’s youth!
And we want you to make it!
So here’s your chance to give LTGTR an identity and create a symbol that will hopefully be recognized all over this country!
1. The logo you send must have two formats, one which can be used on the website, and a square one for our Facebook page. Send in the entries to email@example.com
Please remember you’re making a logo for a brand that’s called “Let The Good Times Roll”. We want bright vibrant stuff, not dark morbid goth stuff!
2 . The logo must be sent to us in the form of a hi-res image (300 dpi)
3. Size of main logo: minimum 1000X1000 pixels.
Square Facebook page logo: 300X300px
4. No copying. Absolutely no copying. You can take all the inspiration you want from other logos, but copy as much as a single line or dot, and we’ll disqualify your entry immediately. We’re serious about this!
5. You can send as many entries as you wish as long they follow the above rules.
6. Last date for entries: 31st March 2013 We’ll announce the winner by 1st April!
7. Submitting your logo/design gives LTGTR the right to use it as part of any branding activity we undertake! You will obviously get due credit
8. As mentioned in the first line, the logo we pick wins something cool! We might even let you choose what it is!
Looking forward to seeing some really cool logos.